Hi Jean, Thank you for posting that. It was a good piece and gives the school great exposure. Major is my third guide and my first from SEGD and will not be the last. I believe that he is the best trained one that I have had and am always propud to represent the school.
I had the pleasure of meeting Patty and Ace. It is wonderful hearing her story and seeing what support and independence she will now have. I've been a Puppy Raiser for 10 years and these wonderful stories never cease to amaze me. This is what keeps Puppy Raisers focused on their very "important job."
2 comments:
Hi Jean,
Thank you for posting that. It was a good piece and gives the school great exposure. Major is my third guide and my first from SEGD and will not be the last. I believe that he is the best trained one that I have had and am always propud to represent the school.
I had the pleasure of meeting Patty and Ace. It is wonderful hearing her story and seeing what support and independence she will now have. I've been a Puppy Raiser for 10 years and these wonderful stories never cease to amaze me. This is what keeps Puppy Raisers focused on their very "important job."
Post a Comment