blue cape

blue cape

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

IFT Photo Gallery #1

I went on a little photo safari today around campus and on the streets of Bradenton, hunting photogenic IFT dogs. Here is what I found:


Breezy and Morgan load up in the training van.


Troy looks forward to a stroll with a dog walker.



Mattee works a curb.

Hannah negotiates open back stairs.


Marcia and Mattee watch the traffic.



DiPaolo in work mode.



Popi waits to cross the street.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to see the dogs learning to work! Hope some of the puppy raisers see the puppy they raised.
Good job Karen.

L Henry said...

Thanks for the pictures, Karen. What a wonderful "paycheck" for the raisers. Hope to see more IFT pictures in the future.

Louise Henry

Anonymous said...

great pics -- keep them coming

Janet - Mattee

majorshouse said...

It sounded like you were having a ball doing this. I think it is really great that you can do your job and have fun doing it at the same time.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

2 of those puppies are from my group!

Allie

Anonymous said...

Its great to see pictures of the dogs in training. I hope to see more of IFT pictures.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! - it is such a treat for raisers to see the pup that they raised while they are IFT. I hope they ALL make the grade to become working guides.
Linda - Georgia

Anonymous said...

Way to go Troy Boy!

Pearl Hart said...

Appreciate such IFT followup. Indeed! Pearl Hart