Have you been wishing and hoping that you could get Trainer's Diary updates on a daily basis? Maybe delivered straight to your phone? Well, it's your lucky day. I am now on Twitter. If you are not familiar with Twitter, it's basically short text messages that I can post to my page and anyone who wants to follow along can receive them as I post them. I can also post links to pictures of, say for instance, IFT dogs. So, if you are interested in hearing how my day is going as I work with the dogs, then just click on the Twitter button on the right side of this page.
2 comments:
For anyone who hasn't yet taken the Twitter plunge, I urge you to do so. My first thought about this application was, "Only a twit would be doing this."
Wrong again! Karen, keep up the good work. I really enjoy reading about a day in the life of a guide dog trainer. The pictures are great too.
Just love your Tweets, Karen!.
Keep them coming, especially the pix with captions.
Post a Comment