Breezy crosses the street.
Deanna works the route.
Jake works a curb.
I love it, more puppy pictures. This is such a great service.Lin and Major
They look great!What about Clarke 8M6??? She's such a sweet heart!!! We miss her!! Meagan and Eve 2X8
Donna saidIt is wonderful to see "Our Pups " working. I love to tell my Puppy Raisers when the Pups they raised are in "The Blog." It gets them so very excited. Please keep photographing the future GuideDog Pups.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love it, more puppy pictures. This is such a great service.
Lin and Major
They look great!
What about Clarke 8M6??? She's such a sweet heart!!! We miss her!!
Meagan and Eve 2X8
Donna said
It is wonderful to see "Our Pups " working. I love to tell my Puppy Raisers when the Pups they raised are in "The Blog." It gets them so very excited. Please keep photographing the future Guide
Dog Pups.
Post a Comment