The local Fox TV affiliate in Tampa did a story on our Paws for Patriots program last Friday to promote a local fundraiser. Guide dog Van (raised in Georgia) is featured and if you look closely you will see yours truly working with Richie B. (raised in Ocala). Enjoy!
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7920324&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
2 comments:
Congratulations on the wonderful TV story at Southeastern Guide Dogs by Channel 13 News. Hopefully this will help to educate some of the public, not only on the Paws for Patriots Program, but also on Southeastern Guide Dogs. Great job Karen!!
I always watch Channel 13 News but totally missed this. Thanks for sharing.
I think that this is great publicity and we can always use what we can get and as a proud graduate, I appreciate what everyone at the school is doing to make sure that we are getting positive feedback instead of negative.
Lin and Major
Post a Comment